Sicula sugnu

Sicula sugnu: a voyage into my Sicily with the same surprise and curiosity as if Eva came here now!!!



venerdì 25 aprile 2014

missing!

Syracuse -Eurialo's fortress 7th April

 Sorry for missing from my blog
busy
in a wonderful tour 

Exploring Sicily

in two weeks 
with very nice people

what I can say..
just
It was really what I needed
after a bad  2013

I want to really thank everyone
Leonie,Anne&David,, Hannelore, Alice&Lee,Jane,Luke,, Anne&Harry
and Michael 
great tour 
in a land of contraddictions but beautiful
ready for the next year!

two pictures 
from the first and the last day
that show 
the lovely  atmosphere
we experienced
together



Mount Etna 17th april !!!!!

3 commenti:

  1. Hi Lucia!
    I lost the link to your blog and now I found it again.
    Yes, we had a great time on your beautiful island, something to remember for ever.
    Thank you again for your share in this success!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. happy to find you again... do you know Leonie that next Exploring Sicily 2015 is sold out???
      un abbraccio

      Elimina
  2. That is great news! A sure sign that Exploring Sicily was a success. You don't have to convince me for I was there! Wow!

    RispondiElimina