Sicula sugnu

Sicula sugnu: a voyage into my Sicily with the same surprise and curiosity as if Eva came here now!!!



lunedì 13 gennaio 2014

an extra- program during the tour...




 Ragusa Ibla

almost a timeless atmsphere
in a magic silence

just my voice talking 
about one of the most authentic 
Sicilian Baroque beauty
to my tourists

when

a voice on a megaphone
shouted 
announcing
the arrival of fresh fruits and vegetables

in just a few seconds
some local people in the surroundings
appeared around the little cart

my tourists run away
towards the crowd
leaving me at the top of the stairs 

taking pictures
laughing
and I with them


the lady you saw in the picture
told us 
she needed 
fresh spinach for her scaccia 

 so the following question was:

Lucia, what is a scaccia??

and in a moment 
the magic Baroque was forgotten
and we started talking about
the magic Sicilian food...


 











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento