Coca Cola speaks sicilian agosto 07, 2012 Just for Sicily for its summer campaign .... Coca Cola choose to speak Sicilian TALìA STU PREZZU LOOK AT THIS PRISE Talìa...from talìare = guardare in italian - look in English Condividi Ottieni link Facebook X Pinterest Email Altre app Etichette Learning Sicilian Condividi Ottieni link Facebook X Pinterest Email Altre app Commenti jann7 agosto 2012 alle ore 21:11I LOVE that Coke speaks Sicilian, and though I rarely drink cuz it's so bad for you, I will buy a bottle JUST BECAUSE it speaks Sicilian. Hmm. Odd, though about that verb because it looks so much like the Italian "tagliare"--to cut.And is "stu" questo????Grazie, Eva..RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondievainsicily - Lucia Iacono tourist guide8 agosto 2012 alle ore 19:19no no Jann..talìare has nothing to do with "tagliare"....talìare comes ,maybe from Arabic..brava..Stu is short for questo in Sicilian..sta is questa, of course!!!RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiAggiungi commentoCarica altro... Posta un commento
I LOVE that Coke speaks Sicilian, and though I rarely drink cuz it's so bad for you, I will buy a bottle JUST BECAUSE it speaks Sicilian.
RispondiEliminaHmm. Odd, though about that verb because it looks so much like the Italian "tagliare"--to cut.
And is "stu" questo????
Grazie, Eva..
no no Jann..talìare has nothing to do with "tagliare"....talìare comes ,maybe from Arabic..
RispondiEliminabrava..Stu is short for questo in Sicilian..sta is questa, of course!!!